2014年8月20日水曜日

concept(ENG)

The exhibition “NATURAL BORN” for Spring/Summer 2015.

The title symbolizes “growing the mission to be fulfilled which we are born to have”.

What is my mission then? For what reason was I born?

When thinking about it,

I became convinced that my mission is to spread the concept of

Wonderful Thing, Wonderful Person” with my brand.

No need to hurry.

Please try getting started your search for your own mission when inspired by the brand.

And spreading your mission to the world gradually can become a spice which stimulates each other.

Currently we are planning the following exhibitions:

ALABASTER...” for Autumn/Winter 2015 with the concept “Whiteness and Beautifulness”
SHOW YOU - CHARM YOU -” for Spring/Summer 2016 with its provocative concept.

Now, let’s spend some fun time together!

Stay the way you are.

Yuichiro Matsumaru c.p.JAM